SWYI Professional Development Workshops. Discovering your leadership voice, evolving into the manager role, and so…
Stream 1: Educational Leadership
Stream 2: Innovation in the Public Sector
Stream 3: Business Leadership and Strategies
Upon successful completion, students will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Define personal leadership strengths and opportunities
- Analyze leadership impact on various organizations
- Identify competencies that contribute to leadership success
- Evaluate and synthesize evidence to inform decision making
- Create opportunities and novel solutions to organizational challenges
- Work effectively with others to resolve challenges
- Incorporate the influence of a changing global environment
- Model ethical behaviour and master principled decisions
Course Duration: 2 years
(4 semesters; 6 months each semester) 2 Intakes per year (May / October).
Modules: The programme consists of 16 courses:
8 core courses:, 6 major courses and 2 elective courses.
Students take 4 courses each semester.
Admission requirements: Bachelor Degree
Virtual | Online Lectures
In-Person Lectures in Egypt at the AASTMT campus
Either weekdays twice a week from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm or
weekends every other week (Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm) | (Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm).
Language: English or Arabic
Diploma educational courses: $16,000
Diploma Registration fee: $50
Diploma Graduation Ceremony: $300 ( in AAST campus)
Note: 10% reduction is given for online diplomas
Interested in this course or to enquire, kindly complete the form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”474″ title=”AILD Course Enquiry”]